2020 National Sale Update
A few updates for the 2020 National Sale:
– The sale date has changed to Wednesday the 1st of July 2020 at 1pm.
– Entries will now close 8am, Monday the 4th of May. Photos are to be submitted by this date for inclusion in the printed catalogue.
– Commercial lots are now accepted. Vendors must be a commercial members of either RASA or ASBA and the cattle must be at least 50% Red Angus or 50% Simmental. Members are encouraged to contact their clients to let them know.
– Price for a commercial entry is $220 per pen.
– This year will only be a sale (no show component) and the sale will be solely online through AuctionsPlus. Members are encouraged to submit photos and videos for the online catalogue. These are to be submitted through the society offices.
– Nutrien Ag are the Agents for the sale. Please contact John Settree on 0408 297 368.
– Entries are to be completed online using the online entry form. Members should be sending photos, DNA samples, certificate of currency and vet checks via email to their respective society.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the office or any of the NSS Committee: Lyal Llewellyn, David Hobbs, Nicole Skipper, Elliott Connors, David Croker.
CLICK HERE for the online Entry Form.