Red Angus Youth 2024 Photo Calendar Competition
2024 Calendar Terms and Conditions
- Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details (name, contact email and phone number) of the entrant must be submitted with the image.
- Entries are open to everyone, not only Financial Red Angus members.
- Entrants can enter more than one photo, but no more than 3. Photos should include Red Angus cattle.
- Entrants need to like the Red Angus and Red Angus Youth Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
- All photographs must be the work of the person entering.
- There will be one major winner where the photo will feature on the calendar cover, Red Angus Australia Annual Magazine cover and receive a merchandise pack. In addition, there will be twelve minor winners – one for each month of the calendar.
- Photos must be submitted in digital file format: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .png
- All photos must be landscape orientation (size 297mm x 210mm OR 3508px x 2408px) and high resolution (minimum 300dpi).
- Images will be assessed against several criteria, including composition, printability and general appeal. Featured photos on the 2024 Calendar will be decided by a judge selected by the Red Angus Youth committee.
- By entering the competition, entrants give the Australian Red Angus Society the rights to use the image(s) for promotional and marketing purposes