Must Be Reds Sale Entries Now Open
The 2024 Must Be Reds Sale will be held on the 8th of February, just west of Wodonga at the NVLX Barnawartha, Victoria. Sale entries are welcomed by both Registered and Commercial breeders.
- Do want to sell commercial females at a 15% premium on black cattle in an accompanying store sale because they are Red Angus? This was the result for vendors at our sale this year.
- Do you want to sell or buy elite registered females but have nowhere to do this? Schipps Beef sold a cow and calf for $6000 this year.
- Do you have registered bulls you are proud to sell but have limited options? Vendors including Bolton, Fuller, Barregowa sold bulls for $6000 to $10000 at the last two sales.
- Do you need a new herd bull for your Red Angus stud or commercial herd? There will be high quality bulls for sale next February.
- Have you in the past travelled up to ten hours to the Dubbo National to sell or buy stud stock which had to be broken in and you stayed three days? At the next MUST BE REDS sale unbroken cattle are delivered to NVLX on the afternoon of Feb. 7th. and sold early the next morning.
Features of the upcoming sale and ongoing advantages:
- Red Angus will sell at 8.30 a.m. as a stand alone sale before the general store sale starts. This provides more certainty for onsite and online buyers.
- The auction will be more in the style of a stud sale with more attention on details of each lot
- Committed to the aims discussed at this years’ RASA AGM to ensure registered sale cattle are properly registered.
- Aim is to increase the offering to bring larger buyers to the sale and provide agent Corcoran Parker with a reason to continue their fantastic commitment
- Agent Corcoran Parker are very connected with the Southern Beef market with advantages of client connections and transport hubs
Please click HERE for the accompanying Entry form requirements carefully and note that entries need to be in by January 1st. 2024. That’s 12 weeks to get organised especially for those intending to sell registered cattle.